Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Todd Patrick <To...@dtn.com> on 2006/06/01 19:47:14 UTC

Is there a detailed Tomahawk Tree2 example, the wiki information doesn't really help.

Is there a detailed Tomahawk Tree2 example, the wiki information on
Tree2 doesn't really help.

I've been reviewing the information at:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Tree2?highlight=%28Tree%29

"This doesn't help."

For example, why extend TreeNodeBase with a new class?

I'd appreciate any reference to a detailed Tomahawk Tree2 example with
JSF and Java code included.

Thanks,

--Todd

Re: Is there a detailed Tomahawk Tree2 example, the wiki information doesn't really help.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Check the examples directory in the release (it may be in the binary
or just the source, I'm not sure).

-Andrew