Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gilles Dodinet <rh...@wanadoo.fr> on 2003/10/15 01:26:24 UTC

jcoverage plugin

Hi-

I am not familiar with the jcoverage tool and i have some trouble with
the maven jcoverage plugin. The problem is that all classes are reported
in the coverage plugin, including test classes, thus the package
statistics are biased. I think i have missed some useful properties,
which ones tho ? i am, e.g.,. not sure of what the
maven.jcoverage.merge.instrumentedFiles property is used for. Any hint ?

thanks for your help.

-- gd

Re: jcoverage plugin

Posted by Gilles Dodinet <rh...@wanadoo.fr>.
Dominik,

Thanks for your reply. It sure helped me a lot to find the root of the
problem. It was caused by the eclipse project configuration which didnt
allow multiple output folders, thus writing test classes to
target/classes and besides, my custom cleaning goal didnt specify
clean:clean as a prereq. everything is working correctly now.. thanks.

-- gd

Re: jcoverage plugin

Posted by Dominik Dahlem <Do...@cs.tcd.ie>.
Hi,