Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/31 14:01:13 UTC

How to Add a Wiki Page?

Hi, Brennan,

I wanted to add a Wiki page to Confluence but it is not clear to me how
to do that.  I see
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/create-and-edit-pages-139476.html
which says I should be able just click a Create button next to the ...
button.  But I don't have a Create button.  Am I missin some privilege?
I am logged in.

I want to add a page here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTX/Networking to discuss
CONFIG_NET_GUARDSIZE.

Greg

Re: How to Add a Wiki Page?

Posted by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind... I found it.  I was looking in the wrong place (there are
two ... buttons!)