Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Cameron McKenzie <mc...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/01 01:09:13 UTC

Re: Command-line arg instead of myid file?

While it's obviously a workaround, wouldn't it be trivial to create a
wrapper script around the zkServer.sh script that takes the value of the
myid file as an argument and creates / overwrites it when you start the
server?

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com