Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brad Kain <br...@quoininc.com> on 2005/04/29 19:56:18 UTC

[Announce] Boston Apache Cocoon User Group

                BOSTON APACHE COCOON USER GROUP
                      Meeting Announcement

We invite anyone interested in Apache-based development, content
management, or application architecture to join us for an evening of
informal discussion of Apache Cocoon technology and developer
experiences. Our next meeting of the Boston Apache Cocoon User Group
will be held on 11 May 2005 at:

    Fire + Ice
    50 Church St, Cambridge, MA
    617-547-9007

    6:00 pm - whenever

A link to an online map is provided below.

This meeting will be both a social event and to plan for the upcoming
"progressive lab" series of meetings. Fire and Ice is a fun Harvard
Square eatery where you can assemble the ingredients for your entree,
and watch it being prepared in the restaurants open kitchen.

Subsequently, our group will conduct a series of meetings that will
focus on application development using Apache Cocoon. During each
meeting, the group will design, build, and test a simple web-based
application using Apache Cocoon and other tools. We will be looking for
ideas, suggestions and volunteers to get the progressive lab started!

We will need to make a firm reservation by 10 May, so please RSVP to:
brad.kain@quoininc.com

We hope to see you there!

Link to Map
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=6Fos7uCXLFs%3d&longitude=ON70vfYqEH8%3d&name=Lee%27s%20Sandwich%20Shop&country=US&address=61%20Church%20St&city=Cambridge&state=MA&zipcode=02138&phone=617%2d876%2d4090&spurl=0&searchtype=search&cat=%28All%29%20Restaurants