Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jose Gonzalez Gomez <jg...@opentechnet.com> on 2003/03/07 12:31:39 UTC

broken in Strtus 1.1 rc1, html-el?

    It seems that <html:errors/> is broken in Struts 1.1rc1. I have a
jsp with the following code:

<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html" prefix="html" %>

    This page works fine, but whenever I change the uri to use the
html-el taglib (http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html), the page no
longer shows error messages. Has anybody else experienced this?

    Regards
    Jose

Re: broken in Strtus 1.1 rc1, html-el?

Posted by "David M. Karr" <dm...@earthlink.net>.

    Jose>     It seems that <html:errors/> is broken in Struts 1.1rc1. I have a jsp with
    Jose> the following code:

    Jose> <%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html" prefix="html" %>

    Jose>     This page works fine, but whenever I change the uri to use the html-el
    Jose> taglib (http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html), the page no longer shows
    Jose> error messages. Has anybody else experienced this?

There was a bug in the el Errors tag in rc1, which is fixed in the nightly
build.  The fix will be in the next RC (if there is one), and in the final
release.