Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mahehs Patil <ma...@techmahindra.com> on 2007/04/18 15:02:29 UTC

Http Service Unit and JMS Service Unit.

Hi ,
I need some information regarding to Http Servie Unit & JMS service Unit.

Can we bind the web service to the JMS service unit ?
If yes , give me any example.

How do I write the Servicemix.xml file for my project?
What is need of this file?

Re: Http Service Unit and JMS Service Unit.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On 4/18/07, Mahehs Patil <ma...@techmahindra.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
> I need some information regarding to Http Servie Unit & JMS service Unit.
>
> Can we bind the web service to the JMS service unit ?
> If yes , give me any example.

You may want to take a look at the examples in the distribution.
IIRC, the loan-broker-bpel will expose a service on jms.

How do I write the Servicemix.xml file for my project?
> What is need of this file?

The examples from the distribution and the Users's Guide should
help you understand some concepts of ServiceMix.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/