Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by BEGUE Pierre <pb...@iftechnologies.net> on 2005/07/22 17:20:59 UTC

svg to jpeg

hi thomas

i convert my svg File with this dimension with="465" height="368"

when he create my jpeg File i don't show entirely my svg file and my
jpegFile dimension is 400x400 by default

but when i use the squiggle he cant convert entirely the svg File and
the dimension of the jpeg File is 788x466

you can explain me please thanks

Re: svg to jpeg

Posted by BEGUE Pierre <pb...@iftechnologies.net>.
thanks thomas for all your advices. I find the problem it's in the head
svg id="main" i don't put the attribut height,width and viewBox.

all the problem i have got it's with the svg (syntax)

thanks,

Re: svg to jpeg

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Pierre,

BEGUE Pierre wrote:
> i use JSP. And you can see the difference between the 2 jpeg one with
> squiggle the other with the code i wrote)
> one is complete, the other not. I dont understand why?

     Neither do I, but since the code works fine in a standalone
program the problem is not likely to be Batik, or the way you
are using Batik,  it is likely how you have the servlet set up.

     Perhaps you are not running the code you think you are...
Try adding logging statements or even totally breaking things to
see if you are running what you think you are.

Re: svg to jpeg

Posted by BEGUE Pierre <pb...@iftechnologies.net>.
hi thomas thanks for all your response you give.

Re: svg to jpeg

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
BEGUE Pierre wrote:
> my svg file has this lenght : sortieFlux.svg 727Ko
>
> i use batik 1.6 with this code and he dont complete my jpeg by the
> JPEGTranscoder

     Once you use AWT you need to explicitly kill your
application with System.exit(0).  Otherwise the Swing (GUI)
thread sits around waiting for you to show a window.

Re: svg to jpeg

Posted by BEGUE Pierre <pb...@iftechnologies.net>.

Re: svg to jpeg

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Pierre,

   This works fine for me with the current SVN version of Batik.

Re: svg to jpeg

Re: svg to jpeg

Posted by BEGUE Pierre <pb...@iftechnologies.net>.
Thomas DeWeese wrote:
> Hi Begue,
>
> BEGUE Pierre wrote:
>
>> i convert my svg File with this dimension with="465" height="368"
>>
>> when he create my jpeg File i don't show entirely my svg file and my
>> jpegFile dimension is 400x400 by default
>

>    This means that something is wrong with your specification of
> width/height.  Can you provide a small example.
>
>> but when i use the squiggle he cant convert entirely the svg File and
>> the dimension of the jpeg File is 788x466
>>
>> you can explain me please thanks
>

>    No, not with this level of detail.

so this with squiggle the jpeg

Re: svg to jpeg

Posted by BEGUE Pierre <pb...@iftechnologies.net>.
Thomas DeWeese wrote:
> Hi Begue,
>
> BEGUE Pierre wrote:
>
>> i convert my svg File with this dimension with="465" height="368"
>>
>> when he create my jpeg File i don't show entirely my svg file and my
>> jpegFile dimension is 400x400 by default
>

>    This means that something is wrong with your specification of
> width/height.  Can you provide a small example.
>
>> but when i use the squiggle he cant convert entirely the svg File and
>> the dimension of the jpeg File is 788x466
>>
>> you can explain me please thanks
>

>    No, not with this level of detail.
so with my code

Re: svg to jpeg