Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alvaro Sanchez-Mariscal <al...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/24 17:05:04 UTC

Actions with same name but different packages & namespaces

Hi,

Is it possible to have actions with the same name but different
packages & namespaces?

<package name="dashboard" extends="hidra3-default">
   <action name="main">
      <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/dashboard/main.jsp</result>
   </action>
</package>

<package name="search" extends="hidra3-default">
   <action name="main">
      <result>/WEB-INF/jsp/search/main.jsp</result>
   </action>
</package>

Always, the first JSP declared in the XML file is returned. If we
change action name to be uniques, everything works.

What's wrong?

--
Alvaro Sanchez-Mariscal Arnaiz
Java EE Architect & Instructor

Re: Actions with same name but different packages & namespaces

Posted by Alvaro Sanchez-Mariscal <al...@gmail.com>.
You're right. I assumed that default namespace was package name.

Thank you!.

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.