Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Eugene <ht...@infosatgeomatica.com> on 2004/10/05 22:43:27 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: HTTPD Timestamp Incorrect fo Mountain Time + Daylight Savings Setting

Hello Steve, I had the same behaviour on Red Hat 7.2 and 9.0 so I
keep auto adjust disabled on my RH9 now. On RH 7.2 I had always almost
6 hours difference(!) and on RH9 - 3 hours. I didnt solved it and I didnt
find any working solution for me. But on Win 2003 its working fine.
BTW, I'm in Buenos Aires (GMT -03.00).

Regards.