Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2014/06/02 17:58:40 UTC

New committer - Andrew Lindesay

I’d like to welcome our new committer Andrew Lindesay.

Andrew has contributed a number of great patches over the years. And we’ve recently voted to give him commit rights.

Andrew, I can see that your account is setup and you have all the permissions. Perhaps as a test of your commit access, you may try to update the contributors page [1]. Site is published using Apache CMS, with content stored in Subversion [2]. Looking forward to our future collaboration ;) and yes, I still need to review CAY-1935.

Welcome on board!

Andrus

[1] http://cayenne.apache.org/contributors.html
[2] http://cayenne.apache.org/dev/cms-guide.html

Re: New committer - Andrew Lindesay

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
Welcome Andrew! New ideas and code are always welcome around here. And the Apache Foundation is a fun place to be around.

Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis

Re: New committer - Andrew Lindesay

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
I'm glad you accepted the invitation, Andrew.  Welcome aboard!

Posted by Andrew Lindesay <ap...@lindesay.co.nz>.