Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jianshi Huang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/09 08:26:57 UTC

Deploy filter on per table baiss

Hi,

According to the HBAse definitive guide, I need to change to change
hbase-env.sh and put my jars in hbase's classpath, then I also need to
restart hbase daemon to make my customized filters effective.

In the Coprocessor loading section, it also mentioned that coprocessor can
be setup and loaded on per table basis.

So is it also possible for filter? The main problem is that I don't have
HBase admin permissions to do the change.

--
Jianshi Huang

LinkedIn: jianshi
Twitter: @jshuang