Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Karthikn <ka...@epro-tech.com> on 2006/08/30 15:06:40 UTC

Reg : Exception Handling

Hi,

        I am new user. I am implementing exception handling in my
application.

        In my action class I have try, catch block.

        in the catch block

        catch(Exception e)

                  {

                        return mapping,findforward("failure");

}

I defined the failure forward in my struts-config.xml.

But the problem is that forward is not getting executed.

        Can u please help on this.

Thank you,

karthik

Re: Reg : Exception Handling

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <br...@tariffenet.it>.
Karthikn ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
>         I am new user. I am implementing exception handling in my
> application.
>         In my action class I have try, catch block.
>         in the catch block
>
>         catch(Exception e)
>
>                   {
>
>                         return mapping,findforward("failure");
>
> }
>
> I defined the failure forward in my struts-config.xml.
> But the problem is that forward is not getting executed.
>         Can u please help on this.

Can you post your action mapping and your forward?

P.S.. The next time do not leave so much blank lines or no one will read
your email :-)