Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Martin Lichtin <li...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/09/08 12:56:22 UTC

Priority Support

Can someone explain (or understand) why KahaDb implements only three levels of priority?I wish it'd implement a few more, ideally the 10 levels JMS specifies.Also, is there an alternative backing store that implements all levels?

Re: Priority Support

Posted by Gary Tully <ga...@gmail.com>.
the jdbc store supports 0-9.
in kahadb there is an index per priority which makes queries a little
slower. Currently there is no way to disable the priority checks in kahadb.
Supporting 3 priorities is a trade off between functionality and perf in
the general case.