Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Marco Grimm <Ma...@rz-service-mannheim.de> on 2008/09/02 14:35:01 UTC

[Trinidad] config to set whether span or "input readonly" should be rendered

Hello altogether,

at the moment Trinidad renders a span if readOnly is set, but we would like
an "input readonly" to be rendered. Would it be possible to make this
configurable? And it would be very nice to have the possibility to render
"tabindex = '-1'" together with readonly, so that the focus does not go
through the "input readonly".

Thanks in advance
Marco Grimm

Re: [Trinidad] config to set whether span or "input readonly" should be rendered

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
-1

It does not make sense to have read only do this. Just set disabled to
false to have the input text rendered but not accept user input. If
you do need something special for your own needs, then I would suggest
extending the renderer.

Sent from my iPod

On Sep 2, 2008, at 6:35 AM, "Marco Grimm" <Marco.Grimm@rz-service-mannheim.de