Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by of...@nym.hush.com on 2014/06/12 12:07:55 UTC

ofbiz 12.04: Adding product to cart fails if default price currency different from general.properties:currency.uom.id.default

(...so setting default currency of a store is rendered useless.

It seems imposible to operate different default currency stores
on the same instance, I recon.

I have the logs. I would like to post / have this posted this to
the bug tracker, if someone points me to directions.)

Re: ofbiz 12.04: Adding product to cart fails if default price currency different from general.properties:currency.uom.id.default

Posted by Omkar Ghatpande <om...@gmail.com>.
Before adding it as a new one, please check if an existing JIRA ticket is
already open against this/similar issue.

If not, you can search/create JIRA tickets at -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ

Hope this helps,

Omkar