Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Dylan Klomparens <dk...@foodallergy.org> on 2022/10/03 16:16:24 UTC

Re: Trouble configuring logging

Everyone, thank you for the feedback on this topic.

I have created a JIRA Improvement ticket about this topic. I proposed that there be a way to disable redirection of standard out and standard error to logback.

If there is a positive response from the community and Apache foundation members, I will implement this improvement - following the contribution guide<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Contributor+Guide> - and submit a pull request.

Posted by Kevin Doran <kd...@apache.org>.
 Thanks Dylan - Thanks for your interest in contributing to a solution for
the issue! Let's collaborate on the Jira.

Cheers,
Kevin