Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Muzza <st...@amt-sybex.com> on 2006/12/11 23:22:22 UTC

Re: AMQ-1060 (Update please)

Hi,

I've not had an update on this in 3 weeks, can anyone help ?

Unfortunately we're having to drop ActiveMQ from future developments until
this bug is resolved so if anyone can help that'd be of great assistance.

This was working in 3.2.2 but no longer works in the very first version of
4.0.x. Is there anything specific to Websphere connections that changed that
anyone can think of ?

Thanks,
Steve.