Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alessandro Caviglione <c....@gmail.com> on 2014/12/03 01:19:20 UTC

Re: Port forwarding on nic2

Hellooo,
I see another "strange" thing...
I'm also a newbie of CS and I'm understanding just now some concepts but...
what mean "default" nic?
Why in an instance I have a default nic that I can change (if I've more
than one nic)?
And why, also if I change the default nic, I still can only configure port
forwarding on the first nic I configured for my instance?
When I configure a port forwarding and I select the instance, a dropdown
menu should show the IP address of the instance, but I see only primary?
Maybe I'm experiencing a bug?

Re: Port forwarding on nic2

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi Alessandro,

Can you please try configuring PF on the nic2 using the API ?

The drop down supposed to show the VM NIC2 ip address because you are on the network2.
The drop down first show the primary ip of the nic then nic secondary ip addresses.

Thanks,
Jayapal

Re: Port forwarding on nic2

Posted by Alessandro Caviglione <c....@gmail.com>.