Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2022/02/21 09:06:39 UTC

Jakarta EE API Uber jar

Hi all,

I'll do some minor changes to the jakartaee-api jar.
I'd like to do a small release of it so we have a consistent and stable jar
to use.

I found locally that sometimes the snapshot is pulled, sometimes not which
causes random failures.

I think most of the work has been done. If we need some tweaks we can do on
the fly and do another release when we want, but at least we have 90% there
already.

Any feedback or thoughts?
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Jakarta EE API Uber jar

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
That's what I had in mind.
I do have now a lot of snapshots because of third party libraries I had to
fix and rebuild (Geronimo Transaction Manager, OWB, jakartaee-api, BatchEE,
OpenJPA, BVal.

ActiveMQ and CXF are a bit different for the moment so we build them in
TomEE at the same time.

Re: Jakarta EE API Uber jar

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jakarta EE API Uber jar