Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Wei Chen <we...@apache.org> on 2019/05/29 04:49:50 UTC

PR#21 Actions

Hello Lucas,

Can you help to raise the revert PR for PR#21?
And please help to submit 2 new PRs for Docker R Init and Engine Rename
again.
We can merge the Docker R Init PR asap.

Best Regards
Wei

Re: PR#21 Actions

Posted by Wei Chen <we...@apache.org>.
Hello Lucas,

PR merged, please feel free to submit a new PR for executor rename.

Best Regards
Wei

Re: PR#21 Actions

Posted by Wei Chen <we...@apache.org>.