Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2004/01/18 23:21:26 UTC

large checkouts using cvs

Hi Emmanuel,

How big are the repos that you tested with a CVS checkout? For smaller
projects like maven-model and maven-model-xpp3 I don't have a problem
but for larger projects like maven-project and maven-core I'm getting
the checkout hanging on me. I will look deeper into but just thought I
would ask.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

First, the taking in of scattered particulars under one Idea,
so that everyone understands what is being talked about ... Second,
the separation of the Idea into parts, by dividing it at the joints,
as nature directs, not breaking any limb in half as a bad carver might.

-- Plato, Phaedrus (Notes on the Synthesis of Form by C. Alexander)

Re: large checkouts using cvs

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 05:59, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> It's fixed.

Awesome! And so it begins ...

--
jvz.