Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rob Stote <RS...@whitehilltech.com> on 2005/05/03 01:38:03 UTC

RE: [Fwd: TiffRenderer Anomaly]

I believe the tiff is correct, it seems to me the viewers you listed (with
the exception of Brava as I don't know it) don't display them correctly. I
render tiffs, and use the following viewer without any issues:

http://www.alternatiff.com/

Rob

Posted by Bill Jordan <bi...@hmonline.com>.
Some additional information - only the tiffs created on a Windows
platform are inverted.  The ones created on Unix are fine.  The same
viewers were used to examine all of the tiffs.

Bill