Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nihar <ni...@netmagicsolutions.com> on 2001/11/08 04:27:01 UTC

tomcat +iis

Deal all,
  Can anybody help me on tomcat+iis redirection???. I have gone through
tomcat +iis how to but no luck.My isapi_redirect.dll is working but when i
am trying to browse any jsp pages it's not redirecting to tomcat.

 OR if somebody can tell me how to use multiple ip address in tomcat(web/app
server) without iis.

 i am using tomcat 3.2.1 and iis 4.0

regards

-NIhar

Re: tomcat +iis

Posted by Surya Saraff <su...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Nihar,

there is one documentation on
http://www.verysimple.com/scripts/support_tc_iis.html

I am currently using Tomcat 4.0.1 on IIS, and i didnt
need the isapi_redirect.dll.  I worked on the above
documentation for Tomcat 4.0.1, but it didnt make any
difference, i was able to browse my jsp pages before
and after.  Also, the above documentation mentions
about uriworkermap.properties in Tomcat\conf, the
4.0.1 version didnt have it, does ur version has it?

cheers
surya