Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sg...@C3tools.com on 2005/10/13 21:06:16 UTC

Cookmenu Problem

I have a weird problem, i took the nightly build of the 12 october and my jsCookMenu doesn't work anymore (does not appear anymore cannot find cmDraw), is there anything I need to change. My previous build was one from late September. Do I need to remove some config?? Any help will be appreciated :)

Steve Gélinas

Re: Cookmenu Problem

Posted by Grigoras Cristinel <gr...@wdd.ro>.
sgelinas@C3tools.com wrote:

>I have a weird problem, i took the nightly build of the 12 october and my jsCookMenu doesn't work anymore (does not appear anymore cannot find cmDraw), is there anything I need to change. My previous build was one from late September. Do I need to remove some config?? Any help will be appreciated :)
>
>Steve Gélinas

You better get back to old version.
The last night builds has a lot off bugs.
The jsCook menu is not working because the place of java script
resources was changed.
 I have two applications in that situation.
Check the location off java script files rendered in your html.

Cristi