Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Martin Kaiser <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/09 16:52:08 UTC

Re: Production Setup XML

Hi Chung

You can find the setup wizard by using the URL /ofbizsetup/control/main

Before going thru the wizard you should install ofbiz with seed and
seed-initial reeder. After that be sure to set an initial password for the
admin user (else you cannot login). Then everything else goes straight
forward. You will result in a clean installation.

Best,
Martin