Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Eric Frazier <ef...@kwinternet.com> on 2002/10/12 04:44:54 UTC

Re: Apache::DBI and CGI::Application with lots of modules.

Perrin,

I am going to read over this closely, thanks for all of the advice!

What frustrats me about the search getting cached/closure thing is that I
just don't have any global variables that have anything to do at all with
the search results. I have read over and over examples with closures,
recognize the example you included as one, but I still can't seem to find it
in my own code. I guess I need to take a fresh look again. I did -X httpd
and it is happening every time. I think part of what is getting me is I have
used mod_perl for smaller things, but now it is a pretty big system. I don't
seem to  be able to get away with as much :) Also, I am really trying to
bring my code level up a notch, but as you pointed out, there are some
things I am doing that  I don't really understand well enough yet.

Thanks,

Eric

http://www.kwinternet.com/eric
(250) 655 - 9513 (PST Time Zone)

"Inquiry is fatal to certainty." -- Will Durant