Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Sagar Lotiya <sa...@aspl.in> on 2015/11/06 08:14:33 UTC

Same zookeeper instances with multiple application

Hi,

In our production we have 3 zookeeper instance and 2 solr nodes running one
application. We would like to set another application with 2 more nodes but
we would like to use same 3 zookeeper instead of new 3 zookeeper instance.

Is it possible?

Any suggestion how to proceed with this? Thanks for help in advance.

BR,
Sagar

Re: Same zookeeper instances with multiple application

Posted by Michi Mutsuzaki <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sagar,

You can use chroot so that each application gets its own namespace.

https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.6/zookeeperProgrammers.html#ch_zkSessions