Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Vivek Singhai <vi...@adp.com> on 2004/12/31 12:30:30 UTC

Compatibility between Client written in Axis1.0 and services wri t ten in Axis 1.1

Hi all,
	Greetings,
	I've have a web service based on Axis1.1 engine running on Tomcat
Container 5.0.16.
	Our client is based on Axis 1.0. I'm facing lots of compatibility
issues, when I'm using stub-skeleton model to call the webservice.
	I get a run time "String Index out of bounds exception" for calender
objects that are null etc.

Can somebody tell me the problems that can arise when there is difference in
Axis versions of server and client?

Thanks & Regards,
Vivek Singhai
ADP Private Limited
6-3-1107 & 1108. Raj Bhavan Road
Hyderabad - 500082, India
*+91-40-2340-8600 x8728
*:mailto:vivek_singhai@adp.com

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify postmaster@adpwilco.com immediately. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of ADP.