Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dane Laverty <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/23 01:01:48 UTC

Re: How to Make a Multiselect Drop Down or Check Box List Collapsible?

I haven't tried it, but I imagine you could create a JavaScript onclick
event that changes the SIZE attribute on the <SELECT>.

Posted by Dane Laverty <da...@gmail.com>.
I find that putting

      tag.put("onfocus", "this.size = 5;");
>       tag.put("onblur", "this.size = 1;");
>       tag.put("size", "1");
>       tag.put("multiple", "multiple");

into DropDownChoice.onComponentTag() does most of what you're looking for.
You'll have to play around with it some, but that might help.