Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/07/02 00:31:32 UTC

Watchdog Test Successes

With the recent changes to Tomcat 3.2dev and Catalina, and the
correction of one of the Watchdog tests that still relied on previous
incorrect behavior, I'm pleased to announce that both Tomcat 3.2dev and
Catalina pass 100% of the Watchdog compliance tests.

Developers:  you will need to update your Watchdog installation (from
CVS or tonight's nightly build) to pick up this test correction.

Craig McClanahan

Re: Watchdog Test Successes

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 7/1/2000 3:31 PM, "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>
wrote:

> With the recent changes to Tomcat 3.2dev and Catalina, and the
> correction of one of the Watchdog tests that still relied on previous
> incorrect behavior, I'm pleased to announce that both Tomcat 3.2dev and
> Catalina pass 100% of the Watchdog compliance tests.

Congrats! Lets release this puppy! :-)

-jon (also working on saturday)