Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jayant Kumar <ja...@itgindia.com> on 2006/11/22 05:31:41 UTC

How to enable APR in windows to work comet with Tomcat 6.0

Hi everybody,

This jayant from iTG Pvt. Ltd. India. I want to use the new feature comet of
Tomcat 6.0. to use that feature I have to use NIO connector or APR. but the
lack of documentation I couldn't understand how to use APR, could any body
suggest me how to do all settings for using APR in windows......

Jayant
(iTG Pvt. Ltd. India)

Re: How to enable APR in windows to work comet with Tomcat 6.0

Posted by Dima Retov <di...@axisway.com>.
I think comet does not use APR. Comet is pure Java code that uses NIO
(java.nio).
APR handles keep-alive using non-blocking native io (not java.nio)

--
Best regards,
 Dima                            mailto:dima@axisway.com