Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Charlemagne L. Rey" <bo...@operamail.com> on 2001/04/12 23:30:23 UTC

how to pass an instance of an object?

hi!

i would like to ask if i could pass a certain instance of an
object from one page to another. how? btw, this is the scenario:
i have a jsp page which contains a collection of objects.
then, i iterate that collection and try to pass an element
of that collection to another jsp page. is this possible?
hope it is... :)

Re: how to pass an instance of an object?

Posted by "Charlemagne L. Rey" <bo...@operamail.com>.
to make it more understandable, here is that part of my jsp
page where i iterate the collection:

<logic:iterate id="entry"
               property="results"
               name="nicknamesearchForm"
               type="l2pdn101.data.AddressBookEntry">
                <bean:write name="entry" property="firstName"/>
                <bean:write name="entry" property="lastName"/>
</logic:iterate>

now, the instance that i would like to pass is the
l2pdn101.data.AddressBookEntry to the viewentry.jsp
page. what would i do?