Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 1999/01/12 17:00:34 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-1.3/src/ap Makefile.tmpl

coar@hyperreal.org wrote:

>     Move the main/md5c.c file to libap so non-httpd things can access
>     its functions.  The Win32 files still need to be adjusted..

Aw, crap.  That was *supposed* to be going into a script for
future execution after 1.3.4 was formally out and stable, not
directly to the shell.  :-(

Shall I back it out?  It doesn't appear to have broken anything
(on Linux, anyway).  It's in support of the MD5-crypt-on-Win32
patch Ryan Bloom is working on.
--
#ken    P-)}