Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by londonukm <gr...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2012/03/13 15:02:50 UTC

Servicemix 4.4.1 - Bootdelegation

Hi,

I am migrating from SMX 1.0.0 to 4.4.1 ( yeah i know a long time coming )
and I have had to modify the servicemix.bat in order for the extra files i
have defined in the bootdelegation to be picked up. I did this as the jars i
wanted to load did not have the prefix of karaf. I just wanted to check that
i have not missed something by my having to do it this way? The jars are in
the lib directory and the custom.properties has the new jars added.

Originally it was:
/rem Setup the classpath
pushd "%KARAF_HOME%\lib"
for %%G in (*karaf*.jar*) do call:APPEND_TO_CLASSPATH %%G
popd
goto CLASSPATH_END/

and now it is:

/rem Setup the classpath
pushd "%KARAF_HOME%\lib"
for %%G in (**.jar*) do call:APPEND_TO_CLASSPATH %%G
popd
goto CLASSPATH_END/

Many Thanks

Graham