Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by François Visconte <fr...@milpix.com> on 2009/11/03 23:05:34 UTC

Using spidermonkey xpath feature to extract properties in map() function

Hi,

Would it be possible to use the spidermonkey xpath feature to extract
information
from xml blobs stored in a document field.

I have to store xml blobs and to be able to select a property of this
blob accessible
throught an xpath request. I think there is two way to do that:
- extract the desired property from the blob before storing the document
- extract the property in a map(). What would be the impact on performances ?

What do you think ?

Bests,
F.