Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID> on 2018/05/02 21:27:40 UTC

Re: 4.11.0 - can't create guest vms with RBD storage!

We've starting looking into this particular bug.

We now have a 4.11 lab setup and can reproduce this.

- Si

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID>.
Andrei,

Nathan has pushed a PR to fix this. Please see: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/2623

He has done some basic testing on it, but your feedback I'm sure would be appreciated.

- Si