Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2004/10/15 11:58:13 UTC

CPP 38 fixed?

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/AXISCPP-38

Does anyone know whether this is fixed or not? The comments say that it
should be reopened for 1.2 but it's in resolve state now.

John Hawkins

Re: CPP 38 fixed?

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
The current behaviour of the allowed methods attribute in the .wsdd is as
follows tested with the interop base sample.

- The last method name is picked up "IF" a space exists after that last
method name. (The .wsdd s distributed with releases contain a space after
the last method name. But I guess there need not be a space for it to be
picked up and should be fixed??)

- The * now works and allowes all methods of the service to be invoked.
(look at closed issue 147)

sanjaya.

Re: CPP 38 fixed?

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com>.
With the current CVS, if there is a trailing space after the last allowed method name in the
allowedMethods list in server.wsdd, it works. If there is no space, the server throws an exception
when calling the last method with code 53.

BTW: one need to have a look into the header file to understand what 53 means.

Hence there is a fix for 38 - have a trailing space.
Need to fix the trailing space problem.

Samisa...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail