Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2015/04/04 18:22:56 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Portals Master POM Version 1.4

Apache Portals Team and community,

This release is accepted with the following votes:

   +1 Woonsan Ko
   +1 Ate Douma
   +1 David S Taylor
   +1 Randy Watler
   +1 Martin Scott Nicklous

Thank you all for voting!

We will promote the release candidates to the Maven Central Repository and upload the source and binary distributions to the official download area.

An announcement about the new release will be send out as soon as the Portals Applications website is updated and the source and binary distributions have been mirrored.

Regards,

David S Taylor

> On Apr 4, 2015, at 9:19 AM, DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:
>
> +1
>
>> On Apr 2, 2015, at 2:11 AM, Martin Scott Nicklous <Sc...@de.ibm.com> wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>

>> Mit freundlichen Grüßen, / Kind regards,
>> Scott Nicklous
>>
>> WebSphere Portal Standardization Lead & Technology Consultant
>> Specification Lead, JSR 362 Portlet Specification 3.0
>> IBM Software Group, Application Integration Middleware
>> IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
>> Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz / Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
>> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
>> HRB 243294
>>

>> DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote on 01.04.2015 05:36:14:
>>
>>> From: DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
>>> To: jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org, pluto-dev@portals.apache.org
>>> Cc: Portals PMC <pr...@portals.apache.org>
>>> Date: 01.04.2015 05:37
>>> Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Master POM Version 1.4
>>>
>>> Dear Portals team and community,
>>>
>>> I have staged a release candidate for the Portals Master POM
>>> project, portal-pom-1.4.
>>>
>>> This release is in preparation for upcoming releases such as
>>> Jetspeed-2 and Portals
>>> Applications that will be dependent on the latest Apache Master POM.
>>>
>>> Please review the release candidate of this project which is available in
>>
>>> the following staging repository:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>>> orgapacheportals-1000/org/apache/portals/portals-pom/1.4/
>>>
>>> The source distribution is also provided through the above staging
>> repository:
>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/
>>> orgapacheportals-1000/org/apache/portals/portals-pom/1.4/portals-

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Portals Master POM Version 1.4

Posted by Steve Abbott <tt...@gmail.com>.
Hi David,

Although I didn't participate in the upgrade, I did want you to know that I'm excited about the new release and I appreciate you and everyone who worked on the project!

Sincerely,
Steve Abbott

Sent from my iPhone6+