Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mikhail Grushinskiy <mg...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/25 18:55:46 UTC

tomahawk master/detail table expandAll, collapseAll feature

Please, add expandAll/collapseAll actions into detailToggler.
Although I've found work-around to implelemt expand/collapse all details
it would be much easier if detailToggler had these actions in the base code.

Thanks,
--MG

Re: tomahawk master/detail table expandAll, collapseAll feature

Posted by "simon.s" <si...@gmx.de>.

Mikhail Grushinskiy-2 wrote:

> Although I've found work-around to implelemt expand/collapse all details

Hi!

Can you post the work-around?

Simon