Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Karthik Prasad Manchala <ka...@impetus.co.in> on 2016/06/29 10:48:37 UTC

Kundera - JPA compliant Object Datastore Mapper for Kudu

Hi all,

Kundera<https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera> being one of the most popular JPA provider for NoSql datastores has added support for basic CRUD operations and Select queries on Kudu. Please feel free to explore more using the below link.

- https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera/wiki/Kundera-with-Kudu

Thanks and regards,

Team Kundera.

________________________________

Re: Kundera - JPA compliant Object Datastore Mapper for Kudu

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
Sounds good Karthik :)

Yeah the data model is close to relational, without the relations and many
features are currently missing like indexing.

Keep us posted if there's anything we can do on the Kudu side to make your
life easier.

Thanks,

J-D

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.