Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Hebert <jo...@vedalabs.com> on 2001/07/19 17:21:07 UTC

real time chat for Tomcat users?

I'm noticing that a LOT of traffic on this mailing list consists of
questions that can be answered pretty quickly (not that there's anything
wrong with that (: ) and might be better served (no pun intended) in a
real time format.

So, I've setup a group conference via Jabber at
tomcat@conference.jabber.org. I'm going to try to hang out there during
my work day (~0800 to 1800 CST6CDT), but others can keep it going round
the clock.

I welcome anyone who is interested to hang out there to ask questions
and get answers. I'm not an expert, but a group of us together can be
pretty smart. :)

If you don't know what Jabber is, see http://www.jabbercentral.com.

--
John Alex Hebert