Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/28 23:01:48 UTC

Meetup in Seattle

Hi folks

It would be nice to organize an MXNet community meet up in Seattle
around the 26th of April, since some of us will be around due to an ML
conference happening in those dates.

For example going for some drinks / dinner.

Would anyone from the list be interested in joining?

Pedro.

Re: Meetup in Seattle

Posted by kellen sunderland <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1 to an Apache Meetup in public at that time.  It would be great to meet
more community members in person.

Re: Meetup in Seattle

Posted by Isabel Drost-Fromm <is...@apache.org>.

Re: Meetup in Seattle

Posted by Steffen Rochel <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Meetup in Seattle

Posted by Tianqi Chen <tq...@cs.washington.edu>.
I can do a quick talk on thoughts about new accelerator support and other
new directions in deep learning system.
Thanks
Tianqi

Re: Meetup in Seattle

Posted by sandeep krishnamurthy <sa...@gmail.com>.
I would request for a 5-10 min lightning talk slot for providing updates on
what me and other contributors are working on with Keras2-MXNet project.
And, also where we need more contributions from the community and resources
to get started for users/contributors.

Best,
Sandeep

--