Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Travis Reeder <tr...@ecommstats.com> on 2004/12/09 08:59:44 UTC

Data scroller with bound variables for pageCountVar and pageIndexVar

Is there any reason pageCountVar and pageIndexVar can't be bound to a
value like sortColumn and sortAscending are in the x:dataTable ?  for
example:
<x:dataScroller id="scroll_2"
                            for="data"
                            pageCountVar="#{myBean.count}"
                            pageIndexVar="#{myBean.index}"

--
Travis Reeder
Ecommstats Web Analytics

Re: Data scroller with bound variables for pageCountVar and pageIndexVar

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Well... the one thing is a binding to the backing bean, the other is a
name for the variable so that you can use it in the component's
children - there is a fundamental difference here in what these
parameters need to do, if I got the meaning of the data-scroller
variables right.

regards,

Martin

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:59:44 -0800, Travis Reeder