Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Smith <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/04 15:59:25 UTC

How do I know if I'm actually using ajp13 workers?

I can see the ajp12 and 13 worker threads being
instantiated (via log messages in the console) when I
crank up Tomcat, but how do I know if the 13's are
being used at all?  All my auto-generated files
continue to point to 'ajp12' workers, even after I've
changed almost every reference I can find in any
properties file I can find.  Does it even matter
what's in these 'auto' files?

I've pointed Apache/Tomcat to look at a customized
version of the 'mod_jk-auto' file with most/all
'ajp12' references changed to 'ajp13'.  Is this even
necessary?  What else might I need to do?  Is this in
the FAQ?

Thank you!

--Peter--

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/