Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/30 09:47:58 UTC

Re: JSON support for Axis2C (GSoC2007)

Kasun Indrasiri wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have been working on the implementation of StAX parser for JSON
> support for Axis2C project and I went through the StAX wrapper that is
> used in Axis2C. I basically had look at /axiom_xml_reader.h/ and /
> axiom_xml_writer.h /and I do have few doubts on the regarding the
> implementation of the parser.

What are the doubts? You can explain the doubts you have and discuss
them over the list.

I think the objective of GOC is to help you to get used and get involved
with the open source model. I think you have to be much more interactive
on the kind of work you do, your design and the stuff like that on this
list. Then only the other developers could help you.

This applies to the other GOC guy doing the SMTP transport as well.

Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : http://www.bloglines.com/blog/samisa