Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ar...@za.safmarine.com on 2004/02/12 16:15:33 UTC

/ /OREF:CPT31DB4 Build latest dependencies part of project

Hi All,

Could some one please explain to me how I can setup my project
dependencies, that are in my cvs (other sub-projects that this one
depends on), to be checkout first and updated/installed in my
repository before the main project is compiled, site generated, etc.

So in other words I need my project to work with latest checked out
dependencies that are part of this project.

Thanks,
--Alen