Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Aditya <ad...@apache.org> on 2015/06/19 03:30:49 UTC

Moving matured storage plugins out of contrib

Few of the storage plugins like HBase and Hive have matured enough to be
moved out of contrib and into the mainline, probably under "exec/storage".

If people think that it is time to do that, I can take this up.

aditya...

Re: Moving matured storage plugins out of contrib

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Not yet.

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Ted,