Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Hubert Trzewik (Prosystel)" <ht...@prosystel.com.pl> on 2004/01/21 13:54:06 UTC

How to make back button on woody form (flow)?

How to make back button on woody form (flow)?
Can I define any widget for that?
--
Hubert Trzewik
Prosystel Sp. z o.o.

Re: How to make back button on woody form (flow)?

Posted by Jan Hoskens <jh...@schaubroeck.be>.
I don't think there's a woody widget for that purpose (submit button), but i
use the following:

Create as many input with type=submit buttons as you like, use the same name
for each button and assign a different value for each. Then in your flow
just check that requestobject(name)=value and choose the appropriate action.
(thus everything you do with submit buttons can be used also, of course)

e.g.
    <input type="submit" name="submit_action" value="Cancel"
align="center"/> Stops the flow and does not safe any data
     <input type="submit" name="submit_action" value="Ok" align="center"/>
Stops flow and does save data

Greetings,

Jan

> How to make back button on woody form (flow)?
> Can I define any widget for that?
> --
> Hubert Trzewik
> Prosystel Sp. z o.o.
> hubert.trzewik@prosystel.com.pl

Re: How to make back button on woody form (flow)?

Posted by go...@osmosis.gr.
maybe a button tha call javascript history function?

--stavros