Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com> on 2015/04/07 09:56:45 UTC

Re: [4.14.1] volunteers needed to update site, asdocs and post a blog

On 31/03/15 12:45, Nicholas Kwiatkowski wrote:
> The only thing that isn't done is asdocs.  The Apache SVN was doing weird
> things last night when I got to that point.  I'll try again this evening.

Did you crack this problem yet ?

I'm going to be busy next week.

Tom

Re: [4.14.1] volunteers needed to update site, asdocs and post a blog

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
> I did notice that on the installer page [1], the version number is not
> showing up on the badge.  Can anybody take a stab at that one?

Done.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: [4.14.1] volunteers needed to update site, asdocs and post a blog

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
gah.  Moved onto the next shiny thing and forgot.

Seems like it's pushing live now.

I did notice that on the installer page [1], the version number is not
showing up on the badge.  Can anybody take a stab at that one?

-Nick

[1] http://flex.apache.org/installer.html